Friday, March 8, 2019

PINK SUIT, PINK SNEAKS & STRIPES.

pink suit



pink suit Does anything say spring is near quite like head to toe pink? This sweet (but not too sweet) pink suit makes me so happy, it fits perfectly in all the right places and makes me feel fierce even though its such a girly color. I couldn’t just stop at a pink suit and had to match my comfy platform sneaks and bag to it. I always talk about my love for separates because they have so much more versatility with a suit such as this you get the best of both worlds where you can mix and match the pieces or wear it together. I love the idea of wearing this blazer with cut off denim shorts to toughen it up and the pants with a pretty off shoulder top in warmer months. The sneaker have a similar versatility where they are sleek enough to wear to the office but with a pair of skinny jeans or shorts they’re perfect to run around doing errands or brunching with pals. It was my birthday last week (yes I’m a Pisces) and I’m not much into celebrating in big way anymore so dinner with my boys, a glass of wine with my girlfriends and a day at the spa was the perfect way to acknowledge another spin around the sun.

Labels: ,